Gluten-Free Finger Millet bread:
Ingredients:1 cup GF all purpose flour
1/2 cup pearl millet flour
1 cup finger millet flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
11/2 tsp Guar gum
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp baking powder
1 big pinch baking soda
1 cup warm milk
1 tbsp honey
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar (ACV)
Method:1. Add yeast to the warm milk. Mix in honey and sugar to activate the yeast. Set aside for 10 mins.
2. Beat the eggs along with the ACV.
3. Mix all dry ingredients (flours, salt, baking powder, soda, gums). Sieve these a couple times to ensure there are no lumps and that all ingredients mix thoroughly.
4. Add beaten eggs, yeast mixture and oil to the dry ingredients. Mix with a paddle attachment using a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes on a medium speed setting.
5. Pour mixture into a big bread loaf pan (greased and ready). Put it into a warm oven (preheat for 1 minute) and let it sit for about 1 hour so that the dough will rise.
6. Once the dough rises, remove the pan from the oven. Preheat to 350F and bake the bread for 35 to 40 minutes.
7. Once done, remove bread from pan and set it on it's side on a wire rack to cool. In 10-15 mins, flip the bread to the other side.
8. After about 1 hour, the bread should be ready to slice and eat!